Membership into the Colour and Form Society is achieved by the following juried process:
- The artist must be a permanent resident of the Province of Ontario, Canada
- Acceptance into a CFS Open Juried Exhibition is the first prerequisite for membership. Watch for notices and application forms posted on this website for upcoming dates on Open Juried Shows. When either of our Open Juried Exhibitions (fall Etobicoke Civic Centre or our spring Biennial) comes up, send in a submission form with entry fee by the deadline posted on our website.
- Your acceptance into a Colour and Form Society Open Juried Exhibition, qualifies you to apply for membership into the CFS.
- If you work has been accepted you will receive an invitation from the CFS New Members Jury Chair. Depending on the show your work has been accepted into you should receive this letter by late summer or late fall of the given calendar year.
- Applications must be received by the CFS New Members Chair on or before the deadline date (TBD).
- You will be required to submit the following; 6 jpeg samples of your work on a CD (please include the piece you had accepted), list of pieces submitted (title of work, medium, size), your Art Bio, cheque for submission fee (do not post-date), and a stamped self-addressed envelope will be required. CD’s will not be returned.
- A panel of Senior Members, together with the President, will review all submissions received during the year at the beginning of the next calendar year. You will be notified of their decision shortly thereafter.
Please send all membership-related enquires to: firstname.lastname@example.org