Every other year, the Colour and Form Society presents their biennial Juried Exhibition. This year, it was held at the Todmorden Mills Heritage Museum and Art Centre from June 15 to July 10.
The jurors were Laura Culic and Carol Westcott.
Laura Culic is an award winning painter working in beeswax and oils. Her recent
awards include the Best in Show at the Ontario Society of Artists’ 139th Open
Juried Exhibition and the Best in Painting at the Toronto Outdoor Art Exhibition.
She creates evocative landscape and map-based images that are inspired by her
love of the wild spaces and her commitment to environmental conservation.
Carol Westcott is a contemporary landscape painter. She presents slightly
abstracted views of the natural and built environment in images formed from
memories, fragments of experience and the influence of her early life in rural
An elected member of the Ontario Society of Artists, the Society of Canadian
Artists and the Canadian Society of Painters in Watercolour, Carol is the recipient
of numerous awards for her paintings. Her work is represented in galleries,
corporate, public and private collections and is collected internationally.
The award winners in this exhibition can be found here
Accepted non-Members Work
The following lists the works submitted by non-members that were accepted to the show:
- Canoglu, Selda – Iceline 3
- Chen, Huan – Washing Day
- Chisolm, Robert – View from my Studio
- Clark, Susan – Receding Ramp
- Davis, Sheila – Cause & Effect
- Hacker, Julia – Strong Wind
- Hillman, Diana – Crow (Flight Series)
- Lee, Aeri – Days in Paris
- Lee, Aeri – Fifth Day of Creation
- Lightfoot, John – Alley 1
- Lotauro, Julia – Marco
- McCabe, Carman – Sunflower
- Moon, Sharon – View From My Window
- Pardy, Margaret – The Hunt
- Reid, John – The Relic
- Seagrove, Susan – Random Thoughts
- Sharmeen, Laila – Datta Davadvam Damyata:Shantih Shantih Shantih
- Sharmeen, Laila – Madame Sosostris Access is Prohibited
- Sim, Eunice – Red
- Sirko, Irene – Cosmopolitan
- Steele, Quan – A Glass of Solitude
- Simmons Sweet, Janet – Solitary Moment
- Ware, Susan – Emerge – Owlfly
- Zinato, Anna – Blanchine